Insight and analysis from our digital marketing crew is heavily based on both traffic and client-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). In fact, our monthly reports were designed to prove it. We aren't that vendor who’ll give you a spreadsheet with raw data and pretty charts - we're that partner who will align our strategies and report on cause-and-effect-based insights covering the who, what, where and why it matters.
Depending on how much you feel like rollin' up the sleeves and digging into data, we'll provide you with reports on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis on the following:
- Quantitative traffic metrics such as visits, traffic sources, etc.
- Qualitative traffic metrics such as bounce rate, time on site, and average page views per visit
- Conversion metrics such as e-commerce sales and online form submissions
- SEM traffic reporting on metrics and KPIs specific to paid media and organic
- Other client-specific KPI's necessary to gauge the success of online marketing efforts
How do we deliver hard-hitting reports based on metrics that matter? Take a look at some of the platforms we work with:
Analytics: Google Analytics • Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud (formerly Omniture) • Coremetrics • Webtrends
Tag Management: Google Tag Manager • Tagman
Usability & CRO: CrazyEgg • KISSMetrics • ClickTale