Life At Zeon Solutions' Milwaukee Office
Zeon Solutions is an e-commerce and custom software development agency headquartered in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI. Our newly renovated offices are located on the fourth and fifth floors, which with our large office windows offers us a beautiful scenic view of the Third Ward area.
At Zeon Solutions, we know that every employee makes a difference to our overall strategy. That is why we look to promote from within first, offer employee development workshops and training opportunities and provide our employees with excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement.
Zeon Solutions understands the importance of company culture. That’s why a culture team named the C.I.A. (Cultural Initiative Alliance) was started at Zeon. The C.I.A. looks to our fellow employees for suggestions and continuously makes improvements throughout the office. Some things the C.I.A. implemented were a Fitness Challenge, a Chili Cook-off, a company picnic and a Brewers game outing.
Zeon Solutions provides a laid back, yet hard working work environment. Our employees value their work environment and our teams hold many networking events and social gatherings outside of work hours.
Named as one of the fastest growing private firms in the United States, Zeon Solutions is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our supportive work environment allows our employees to reach their fullest potential. We also celebrate diversity in the office. We often celebrate holidays from various cultures and backgrounds.
Every Day Perks:
- Unlimited snacks (fruit, pretzels, chips, granola bars, etc.)
- Unlimited soda and coffee
- Complimentary parking
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Full array of employee benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- Life insurance and disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Employee referral reward
- Casual dress, everyday
- Onsite games
- Multiple family friendly events throughout the year
- Weekly Lunch ‘N Learns to stay ahead of industry trends
- Flexible work environment