Store Supply Warehouse, Inc. is an online and catalog-based wholesaler of fixtures used by small retailers for product display purposes. Store Supply maintains its website with a full listing of all retail supplies and products including prices. Store Supply Warehouse stocks and sells over 2,300 popular retail fixtures and store supplies sold to their customers worldwide. Offering competitive pricing and a variety of products, most orders ship same day and have a 99%+ fill rate in their warehouse.
- BML (BillMeLater®: a PayPal service) payment gateway integrated
- Integration with Fed-Ex and UPS
- Integration with ‘trucking and boxing’ components
- Store Supply website receives 500+ orders every day
Store Supply had a website running on legacy platform and recently migrated to Znode e-commerce platform. Store Supply came to Zeon Solutions for maintenance of this B2B website. Zeon was able to offer e-commerce development and best practices for improving performance, efficiency and web traffic to their website using the following methods:
- e-commerce Services and Website Maintenance
- e-commerce Development Services
- Upgrade to Znode 6.5
- Search Engine Optimization
- Next Step: a new User Interface redesign
- The website was running on a legacy platform and was migrated to Znode 6.1. The project came to us before site was launched on the Znode 6.1 platform.
- Zeon needed to align several aspects within the current Znode .NET storefront prior to starting enhancements.
- Several third party integrations could cause hold-ups in the project timeline.
- As a Znode Certified Partner, Zeon’s .NET developers improved the performance of the website.
- Zeon completed ‘room-in-the-box’ functionality. If there is space available in the box at check-out, the customer can add additional items at a discounted rate.
- Store Supply had Yahoo Analytics integrated. Zeon implemented the advanced metrics associated with Google Analytics.
- Integration with ‘trucking and boxing module’ (a third party module).
- An on-time shipping feature was developed which prompts the user at checkout for a delivery time.
- Zeon introduces ‘triggered e-mail for abandoned cart’ functionality.
- ERP Integration with Infor SX.E for supply updates.
- Performance and efficiency of website improved.
- Web traffic improved which lead to increased sales.
- Zeon Solutions gave best practices for improving site search which were adapted by Store Supply.