About Our Client
Na Hoku, Inc. has been in the jewelry business for over 85 years and is a leading jewelry designer in the United States. With 69 retail locations in the United States, Na Hoku is the oldest and largest jewelry manufacturer in the State of Hawaii. Na Hoku’s product range includes unique jewelry designs, exclusive designer collections and lifestyle jewelry. The jewelry that Na Hoku displays on their website represents the company’s most popular and most requested items. Na Hoku’s orders are shipped to customers within one to two working days.
- Zeon Solutions’ Magento Enterprise Developers created Na Hoku’s site using Magento Enterprise Version 1.6.
- The site needed to be designed for optimal search engine friendliness.
- As a Magneto Enterprise Partner, we needed to create: Newsletter and Email signup, "Send to A Friend form,” shopping cart, one page Magento check out, search results page, my accounts page, wish list and static content pages.
- Functionality page development: Category pages (collection page), Jewelry Types Sub Page, Product page etc.
- Gift organizer and enhanced wish list page creation.
- Website had to follow PCI Compliance (e-commerce payment security standard)
- Client chose a 3rd Party Design Agency for creating the user friendly interface
- Magento Shopping Cart Functionality
- Gift Organizer and wish list functionality on website
- Search engine optimization
- Managed hosting services (fully hosted)
- HTML development and integration
- Increased site performance
- Completed a system upgrade
- Flash and Java script based applications integrated into the website
- Managed Services and Hosted by Zeon Solutions